Alcohol Ink Workshop
Relax and have fun with this contemporary art medium.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn basic painting techniques, abstract composition, and basic color theory for creating abstracts with alcohol inks.
You will take home 3 artworks!
One matted/frame ready piece, one ceramic tile, and one ready to hang wood panel piece.
We’ll work step by step to paint 3 alcohol ink artworks.
All workshop supplies; just bring your an apron. Or, wear “ok to stain” clothing. A blow dryer is optional tool you can bring to try.
- 6×6 Panel Board
- Resin (Yep, you get to use resin!)
- 8×10 professional ink paper
- 11×14 white matte to mount your finished ink paper artwork
- 4×4 Ceramic Tile
- Step by step instructions with color theory guidance, and more
- Free Parking
- Be More Creative in 7 Days PDF take-home activity