Acrylic Painting Class
This Class takes place every Tuesday for 6 weeks.
- This 6–week class is great for both the total beginner and the somewhat experienced painter.
- Shawna works with you at your current skill level, so it doesn’t matter where you are starting from
- You’ll learn and improve your fine art painting techniques,
- Each week, Shawna presents a short lesson and demonstrates techniques as she guides you through completing a painting of your choice.
- Shawna keeps it relaxed and informal, so you won’t feel intimidated
- Paint the subject of your choice—Shawna can help you choose an appropriate subject to set you up for success, but you get to choose whatever inspires you.
- Built-in Make-Up Classes: If you miss a Tuesday class, there are 2 scheduled makeup days, Sunday, March 15th, 3-5pm and Thursday, March 19th, 6-8pm
- One on one attention and guidance
- Painting demonstrations by Shawna
- Learn about brushes and other artist tools, specific painting techniques, rules of art composition, how to mix colors, and more
- PDF downloads of each lesson, so you can refer to them whenever you want.
- Free Parking
- The PDF download of the class supply list and where to buy guide. Click on the link to view the supply list:
Other important details: Cancellation Policy: Refunded if canceled by Sunday, January 12, 2020
Private Acrylic Painting Lesson: $55/hour
To book your private acrylic painting lesson with Shawna, email her at Shawna@theempoweredpainter.com